Homeless in the City - Part 6: Kirk Takes Control of the Mansion; Carmen and Angie Get Hitched.

 When we left off, Kirk was looking for a good general contractor to help remodel the mansion he now lives in with his new wife and step children. After all, the place was quite depressing, all the kids had to share one big bedroom, and it was obvious the house had not been updated in decades. 

Mrs. Flynn, the general contractor, did an excellent job. Not only do the kids each have their own room, but there's room for Kirk to hire a butler - something he's always dreamed of having. 


Billy was telling his school friend all about it. He felt Kirk spend way too much money. Some of that money was meant to get Billy, Alfonso, and Keri through college!


Billy's friend Zachary thinks Billy should throw a party there when the adults are away.


(Sorry, I didn't take a lot of screenshots while I was filming the video, but I'll include some of the house in the next episode.)

The dysfunctional stage has been relocated and expanded so Kirk and Josephine can perform for their guests. 


Kirk always has to be a little Extra. 


Alfonso enjoys mocking Kirk and accusing him of being a fool.


Little Keri isn't used to sleeping in a room all alone, but luckily Billy steps in and reads her a story to help her sleep. 



I think Josephine would have liked to have a child with Kirk, but she became an elder the day they married, so I guess Kirk will need to be satisfied with being a step-father. 

Kirk received a wedding invitation in the mail from Carmen and Angie. They decided to make things official, especially since Darby is getting older. 


The game seemed to think the couple was getting a little too cozy, and should send the guests home, I guess. 


Carmen put his foot down, saying they could have their private romantic time a little later in the day.


Davinia - the eccentric that she is, agreed with the game.


It was a beautiful yet simple ceremony at Prosperity Park - the same place Kirk and Josephine were married. 



As evening drew on, some of the others in the group, started scouting around for romance. 

Paulo had invited his girlfriend Ariel, but she wasn't very comfortable with public displays of affection. 




Actually, now that I think of it, Ariel is Billy Harbuck's girl friend. My bad! It's either Billy or Paulo who has Ariel for a girlfriend but seems obsessed with Ariel's older sister Guadalupe. Teen drama is so hard to keep straight! But speaking of Guadalupe, she has aged up to a young adult, so I guess neither boy has a chance with her. 

This is where Andrew enters the picture. I was quite disappointed that Andrew chose to wear his most raggedy clothes to the wedding, but I guess I didn't have a say in the matter. 


He found Guadalupe and they had a great discussion about music. Then he started turning on the charm. 


Maybe if Guadalupe had a more flattering hairstyle, she would have been rated above a 7. 😁

Next time I see her, I might give her a makeover. 

Anyway, that's the big news on the homeless front. I'll try to be more mindful and take more pictures in the future. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hot Tea Legacy (Sims 3 version: Updated)

Tiny Town Challenge Part 1

Sagehen Mesa - Part 12 - Cliff's Projects