LEPacy Challenge: Birth of the fourth generation.

 I don't have a picture for the wall other than the photobooth pic posted earlier of Shasha.  But here's her engagement photo that I forgot to post last time.


Here's the family photo wall.  I do wish the second generation turned out lighter so I could see them better.  Upper left: generation #1 - Lucy Walton & Cycl0n3 Sw0rd; lower left: generation #2 - Cordell Sw0rd and Shauna Donner-Sekemoto; right: generation #3 - Stanley (heir), sister Sonja, and sister Sarah (below).


Here is Stanley's and Shasha's house - I added the upper floor to accommodate the growing family:


I have since expanded the left side to a second floor so I could move in the required "helper" for the children. Stanley made good friends with Chuck Hobble, who was getting old and lived alone on a big ranch. While this was clearly a horse property, Chuck had no horses, just one dog.  Stanley eventually invited Chuck to move in with him and play "pop-pop" to his son Garrett. Before this happened, however, Stanley's elder, male dog Charlie risky woo-hoo'd with Chuck's dog (which turned out to also be a male dog (whoops!) and old Charlie became pregnant.

Chuck didn't live with the Sw0rd family long.  Grim came and took him.  Apparently, Chuck was getting to the point where merely using the toilet was considered strenuous exercise!


At any rate, old Chuck was ready and willing to move on. (It looks like I need to get Stanley on the treadmill again - he's looking a little broad across the beam.)


Chuck's departure happened the evening of Stanley's birthday party that saw him into full-fledged adulthood.  He had a simple party, inviting his family and a few close friends. Again, he got that nasty bald-man hairdo, and I had to change his appearance.  I added facial hair to emphasize his maturity.


Stanley's parents didn't attend the party despite being invited, but his sisters showed up.  It turns out Sonja has taken up with Zac Whipsnake and was pregnant with his child. Sarah was excited for big sis. It appear there are no hard feelings between these two, even though Sarah married Ron Pelly, Sonja's old boyfriend.


It took while for Sarah and Ron to move in together, despite being married. Ron's mother was still alive and living with him and there was only one full-sized bed in the house.  I fixed the problem and also added a baby's room to the Whipsnake abode to accommodate the new baby.

Of course, Sonja had to go into labor in the middle of the party.


I heard later that she had a little boy and named him Antwan.

Speaking of babies, here's Stanley's firstborn, Garrett. Garrett loves the outdoors and is friendly. If he becomes the heir, he will be a single parent of two children and top the Military career. He will also "live his trait" which means I will need to pick one trait and he has to complete any wishes related to that trait and do one thing related to that trait every day.  I'm thinking this would work well for Loves the Outdoors.  



But there will be four other children to choose from for heir.  Shasha is pregnant again, and both she and Stanley now have the fertility treatment, so I'm hoping for multiples. Again, they will need 5 children to meet the challenge for this generation - unless this new randomly assigned roommate decides to produce children and bring them to live with him.



This guy's name is Phillip Merritt, but I call him Keebler, because I think he must be the offspring of this guy:


Between Garrett the toddler, Charlie and his pups (Winky and Stinky), another recently adopted dog, pregnant Shasha, Stanley, and Keebler, I'm going to have my hands full! Keebler's not under my control, so I hope he takes the initiative and is helpful.



In other news, Stanley managed to get himself arrested for painting street art without a permit. He had just finished fixing the lock mechanism for the jail too.  He was fined 1,000 simoleons, and the arresting officer seemed to be enjoying herself way too much!









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tiny Town Challenge Part 1

Lucid Legacy Challenge - adapted for Sims 3

Cape Albacore Part 5 - The Little Town Grows