4 Seasons #8 - Aspen and Vinny - Say Yes to the Dress

 It looks like the Sanitorium Gardens got the most votes for the wedding venue, so I went in an deleted the center section and put in a wedding arch, a few seats, and table for the cake.  I also put in a banquet table along one side. I suspect I will have to change the lot to a park in order for them to have the party there, then switch it back after the party. (It's on the same lot as the hospital/science lab.)


I think I'll put a fountain in the center after the wedding. One potential pitfall is there is a dumpster on the lot outside of the gardens and Aspen has been prone to autonomous dumpster diving lately. I had a previous wedding fiasco where the groom left to go to work (he wasn't controlled by me) and the bride decided to go dumpster diving in her wedding dress while she waited for him. Hopefully Aspen has more sense. 

Speaking of dresses, here are three options for hairstyles and dresses. Please let me know which hairstyle and which dress you like best (you can mix and match). Aspen's favorite color is the aquamarine blue, so each dress has a touch of that color.

Dress and hairstyle #1: The unicorn dress and double-bun with flowers hairstyle.


Dress and hairstyle  #2 : The almost backless dress and the tiny veil.


Dress and hairstyle #3: The lacey one-sleeved dress with the flower wreath (also, should the flowers be aquamarine or white? and should the dress be all white?)


Let me know what you think. The poll will be on the regular Sims3 Facebook stream. Or you can leave your comments here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tiny Town Challenge Part 1

Lucid Legacy Challenge - adapted for Sims 3

Cape Albacore Part 5 - The Little Town Grows