The Witchy Life of Venus Rucker #6 - The Quads' Birthday; lifetime wishes.

 The Witchy Life of Venus Rucker #6 - The Quads' Birthday.

It was Saturday, and the day started out with Venus trying to put a party together for the quads. She invited teens and young adults, but couldn't get the party set up because it said some Sims would not be able to make it. I tried 1pm, 4 pm, 5pm, 6pm, 7pm - I tried reducing only to the brother William and the kids' boyfriends and girlfriends.  I decided to just call William and invite him over, but he said he didn't want to come over at the moment.

I went to map view and noticed he was at home, so I packed up the whole family and one of the birthday cakes and went to his house. He let them in, but was very cold and hostile to them, especially his mother.  He claimed he didn't know her. (I think I need to find something in Story Progression settings relationships to adjust, because it's only been about 1 sim week or less).  Venus tried to be friendly with him, but about every other interaction turned out negative with him. I guess they weren't all that close before he moved out.




(Alex, in the lower right corner, was not have a very good day either.) I tried to place the cake from Venus' inventory on the lot, but since it wasn't her lot, I couldn't.  She tried to give it to William as a gift, but he wouldn't accept it. I passed the cake to one of the sisters who had a stronger relationship with him, but he still wouldn't accept it. They gave up and went home leaving him alone with his smelly bird.

Wendy was grounded for breaking curfew - that Officer Chong must be the curfew police - and even got in trouble for going to her brother's house. But the joke was on Nathan because she aged up and he couldn't ground her anymore. Her lifetime wish is to create a zombie apocalypse or something along those lines - I think William had the same wish.




(She aged back to her old hairstyle and some really horrible outfits, so I had to take her to CAS and fix the clothes.)

Alex then went to take a shower so he wouldn't look so horrible for the pictures.


He ended up wetting himself and having to take another shower before eating his cake and going to bed, poor guy. Alex wants to be a Creature-Robot Cross-breeder, so he'll go into the science field in college.

Then it was Mallory's turn.


As mentioned earlier, Mallory wants to be a singer. 

As far as lifetime wishes go, Nathan has almost reached his - he just needs a few more levels of logic, so that's the focus for him at the moment. He is an elder, and his green bar is completely full, so he could die any time now. I'll miss him. 

Venus has mastered alchemy and is working on making elixirs and learning every recipe. She also needs to master her spell-casting. Then I will most likely get her the spell book (I think I can afford it if she sells the house for a smaller one after the kids are grown and Nathan has passed.) Mastering that will be in the next phase of her life.  I also want her to form close relationships with ALL her children - including William. 

I'm kind of mad at William for treating his family so poorly. I might not even bother sending him to University, but we'll see.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tiny Town Challenge Part 1

Lucid Legacy Challenge - adapted for Sims 3

Cape Albacore Part 5 - The Little Town Grows