Making Restaurants and Stores

 For those new to Sims 3, here is a brief tour of some of the types of restaurants and stores you can create that aren't rabbit holes. (Link to 9 minute video below - sorry if it looks dark, it didn't look that way when I recorded it.)

NOTE: In the video I say that the food and book registers can be found in the community objects section of the build/buy, but it later occurred to me that they probably came with World Adventures, so if you can't find them and you don't have World Adventures, that's why. It was one of the first expansions I bought, so the registers have been with me a long, long time.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tiny Town Challenge Part 1

Lucid Legacy Challenge - adapted for Sims 3

Cape Albacore Part 5 - The Little Town Grows