LEPacy Challenge: Rise of the fourth generation - and the winner is . . .

 LEPacy Challenge: Rise of the fourth generation - and the winner is . . . 

All the children of the fourth generation have arrived, and then some. First came Garrett, then twins Aretha and Gunnar, then Greg was adopted. Stanley and Shasha tried several times to adopt their fifth child, but the adoption agency kept saying they'd be right over, and the option for selecting children never arrived. Finally they decided to get their last child the old-fashioned way. They tried for a baby, but as both had the fertility treatment, they had twins again - Gavin and Groucho. 

This created some trouble as it placed nine people and three dogs in the household that was only supposed to support eight people.  This knocked Stanley's portrait off the panel and made it so I could no longer control him. I solved the problem by moving Keebler out, but during the move, I got the warning that there were still too many in the household, so Keebler took his favorite dog Stinkle with him.  He got his own place, and apparently took all the family's stored items that Shasha had retrieved from the dumpster and was saving for the heir, and he took ALL their money! I fixed up his house with it, so he's sitting pretty.  Then I went back to the LEPacy family.

Shasha had taken a job, which she promptly quit. Most of the kids have part-time jobs, which I think they can keep for awhile until their nest egg is built up again. I used the wheel to see who would be heir and the winner is  . . .


. . . Garrett. He loves the outdoors, is socially awkward, friendly, and evil. He will be a single parent, which means the mother(s) of his children will have to leave the household 24 sim hours after the babies arrive.  He will have two children and strive to reach the top of the military career. He will "live his trait" which means I select one of his traits (evil, I think) and he has to do something related to that trait at least three times a week. 


This is Aretha. She's an easily impressed slob who is also inappropriate and unlucky.


Twin brother Gunnar has no sense of humor, but loves the outdoors. He is also artistic and a genius.


This is Greg and Groucho. Groucho's two traits are light sleeper and brave. Greg is an over-emotional cat person, who is also irresistible and a computer whiz.


Gavin is a place holder. One of his traits is heavy sleeper and I don't remember the other one. It looks like he got his sister's hand-me-downs as he's wearing the same outfit she was at this age.

As for Stanley, while he reached his child requirement, he still needs to take two more classes to reach the professional student goal.  He also needs to prepare cookies, fruit parfait, PB&J, Lobster Thermidor, and dim sum to make the gourmet chef challenge.  I know I need World Adventures to get dim sum, so that will be the next pack I use. I don't think I can get Lobster Thermidor without another pack, and I don't know which one. He's not doing too well on the making friends with 15 dogs either.  He still has 10 dogs to go, and its hard for him to meet dogs when he works a steady job. 

We'll see what happens.  Once Garrett ages up to young adult, I'll move him to the "barn" and scatter the older kids to seek their fortunes in the town. 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tiny Town Challenge Part 1

Lucid Legacy Challenge - adapted for Sims 3

Cape Albacore Part 5 - The Little Town Grows