LEPacy challenge: Stormy's and Bill's wedding.

 Since Lucy and Cycl0n3 had a wedding at home, I thought I'd try to have a public wedding at another venue. I built this resort and events center at Stoney Falls, so the couple could have a honeymoon without leaving town. 


The upper floor has four hotel rooms, and the bottom floor has an events area with a place for the wedding ceremony, some buffet tables, tables for guests to eat, juice bars, a room for dancing, and a room for games (Foosball is the only one available in the base game.)

I made it a small park, so I could hold a party there. I bought the wedding cake.  I had Bill spend the night, so they could go together to the venue. Everything looked like it was a go. However, due to some glitch with Stormy, I couldn't initiate the wedding. 

Time was running out.  I had her serve her guests from the buffet.  She was hungry, so I had her get some turkey and eat it.  She was still hungry, so I figured I needed to reset her.  This, of course sent her home, and she had to travel all the way back.  By then the party was breaking up, and Bill had left.  The mother of the bride (Lucy) left to go to work. Here's a nice picture that looks like the wedding was happening, but it hadn't yet.



 Stormy invited Bill back. ("That sounds like fun, lets meet there.") I still had trouble making it happen. 



Stormy could enthuse about the wedding, but couldn't initiate it. Then she had a slight altercation with this teenager. It looks like she's insulting Stormy's mother, but I think this is the teen that suddenly moved in with the family while I was trying to get Stormy and Bill settled into their own lives.


While Stormy was trying the eat turkey thing again, Bill went home again.  She called him back again. ("That sounds like fun, lets meet there").   By the time Bill showed up, everyone else was gone - except Stephanie, the ex-wife, but she was invisible. I still couldn't initiate the wedding, because Bill, apparently had to reject his wife, or she had to reject him.  Once that was done, I sent Stephanie home. (Apparently she and Bill are still best friends and living together, even though both he and Stephanie are seeing other people.  Rest assured, Stormy will put an end to that!)

By then, even though the cake was still uncut, the party had been an epic success. I decided I'd have to go with a private wedding since everyone had left. Bill wet himself. 



Meanwhile, Stormy amused herself by strangling herself while waiting for Bill to clean up.

Eventually, the wedding did happen . . .





but the cake cutting picture was more casual than I would have liked it to be.


It turns out Bill and Stormy live very close to Lucy, Cycl0n3, and Cordell, so it should be easy to check in on them.  I kicked out Stephanie, added a crib and some baby stuff, so they are ready to start a family. Good luck guys!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tiny Town Challenge Part 1

Lucid Legacy Challenge - adapted for Sims 3

Cape Albacore Part 5 - The Little Town Grows